linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pickin' On The Prairie Crafts and Antiques!

I am proud to announce that Kellie Falconer Design will be appearing next Saturday & Sunday at Past Blessings Farm for our first ever heirloom handicraft and antique show!

This has been the big and exciting project that's been keeping me insanely busy for the last few weeks, working to prepare all of my inventory, plan out the booth, and keep everyday life running along as smoothly as possible. :smile:

Tasha is joining me with her crocheted creations, Wool and Whatnot, and together we'll be offering handcrafted clothing, home decor, crocheted accessories, and some beautiful vintage finds.

I bought another wall tent last week.  It's a little more than half the size of my current one, and I'm planning to utilize it as the perfect shopfront for KFD!  Deciding how to set it up has been so fun - I can't wait to show you how it all turns out!

"Set in the rolling wheat fields of Orchard Prairie in Spokane, Washington, we knew our historic old farm was the perfect place for an antique show. We have had an amazing response to our show and have a wonderful selection of amazing vendors signed up. Many are local, but we also have them coming from Oregon, Idaho, Montana and as far away as California. There is tons of variety and even a couple first time vendors getting their feet wet for the first time. I selected these "newbies" based on their amazing talents. From beautiful views, great music, delicious food and fantastic antiques and goods, you will not want to miss this weekend . . . a memory in the making! So come "Pickin' on the Prairie" with us at Past Blessings Farm!"
                                          --Brenda Buckingham, Past Blessings Farm  

// Facebook //

The 2012 show will be held Saturday & Sunday, August 18th & 19th at 
Past Blessings Farm, Orchard Prairie Rd., Spokane, WA 99217. 
So if you're in the area, we would be thrilled to see you there!
And if you can't make it, be sure to be on the lookout for pictures next week:)  We'll miss you!

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you! I wish I could come, but unfortunately I can't travel from NC! Hope you have a wonderful time!

    http://hopefulforhomemaking.blogspot.com

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!!!!!!!! This sounds like such a fun weekend and I know you and Tasha will be having a blast! Sure wish Florida was not so far away!! sigh. So, I can't wait to see all of the pictures of the new Wall Shop Grand Opening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I do hope you take lots of pictures. :) I am sure your booth will be Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You took the plunge after all to get another wall-tent! That'll give you some space to spread out your wares, wot? Best wishes for you and Tasha at the show. Looking forward to the pictures. ;-)

    God bless,
    ~"Tom"~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds so awesome and like lots of fun! I hope you have a great time and make lots of money!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...