linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Friday, April 20, 2012

Loving Lately, Vol. 1

A little series to keep track of and share - 
simply what I've been loving lately!

In love with this newly-discovered vintage inspired footwear company, Bait!  My favorites are in the Ida line, especially in green


And NICA of London's handbags are truly swoon-worthy... I am enthralled with this mustard number.  Roomy? Practical? Detailed?  And those little birds... Yes please.
Wouldn't this be the perfect camera bag?

The Ruche Spring wedding lookbook - delicious.

This patchwork floral wing back sofa... someday I need to make one.  Can you imagine having this in your home!

This adorable blog post.

What have you been loving lately?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! I really love that patchwork chair!!

    Actually, I love all of this stuff...especially the adorable blog post;) And your new header! It's perfect=)

    Love ya,
    ~Tasha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tasha here in that I loved all of the photos as well. My favorite, however, has to be the photo of the bride with the 2 white horses! Now that is romantic! what am I loving lately? My Life! I am so lucky to be living the life that I am. 60 is turning out to be better than I had ever envisioned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the house behind the lady with the two white ponies. :-D

    That purse would be a good camera bag, indeed. Make mine purple, please...or aqua, if purple isn't in season. ;-)

    HTSYS, and God bless,
    ~"Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...