linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Sharing the Blessings vol. 11

Presenting the March edition of Sharing the Blessings.  Join up below!
Today, the chickadees are singing, flitting from branch to snow covered branch - one of my very favorite sounds.  Springtime is just around the corner, waiting to burst forth in a glory of warm earth and new life.  My flower garden is sleeping under a heavy blanket of snow, but soon, what was once a cold, dead plot of earth will be bursting with life and color.  There will be new calves down in the valley.  Is there anything more adorable than a newborn calf?  I think not.  And lambs, ducklings, wild songbird nestlings.
And best of all, that warm, green smell of the world awakening from it's long, cold sleep - ready to paint the countryside with vibrant color and miraculous life.

I'm thankful for the seasons - each one filled with a wonder all it's own.
---------------------------------------
"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations."
Isaiah 61:11
---------------------------------------

How it works:
Each link pool will be active for one month.  Be sure to visit often to see new entries over the month!

What you do:
Just make a post, as simple as a picture or as elaborate as an article, about the blessings in your life.  An inspiring story?  The temptation conquered - or the steaming mug of hot tea you enjoy each morning, glorying in the new day? A verse of scripture that has blessed you?   The way your family never fails to make you smile?  Everything in our lives can be a blessing, when you think about it - so share yours!

Add your link, then browse through the link pool, visit with other bloggers, and share your blessings!
Please add the button below with a link back to this URL:
 so that others can participate!

Feel free to add the button below (linking to the URL given above) to your blog as well - help spread the word!

(To view all weeks of Sharing the Blessings, click here)


Simply sharing the little blessings that make life beautiful. Won't you join me?

3 comments:

  1. I don't have a real blog to link up to but today I made this observation of gratitude I wanted to share. We have been in a serious drought the past year and lately, it has been above average temps and dry. Yesterday, however, with quite blustery winds, a front pushed down and gave us a serious rain! Today, the sky is a cloudless azure blue, the temperatures are cool with a slight breeze, and the earth responded with a HUGE thanks with azalea bushes blooming and trees showing off their new tiny spring green leaves! I just took a walk and it was glorious! My oh my what a blessing rain is for all living things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these link ups! :)

    Newborn calves, I'm a wee bit jealous! :) You are right there is NOTHING cuter than that. :)

    Linking up my blog post. It's not what I would normally link up, but hey, baking cupcakes with my sister was a blessing to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahem - lambs head the list of adorable newborns;) I can't wait for my ewe's to lamb!!! =D

    Wasn't the weather just glorious today?!?!

    ReplyDelete

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...