linkshomeblogaboutshopsponsor

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sewing, Sledding, Smiling


The Farmgirl Festival is nearly upon us!  I've been working very hard to get everything prepared for this exciting event.  I'm so eager to see what everyone will come up with to enter!  Are you ready?
I'm also working on finalizing the details for the awards for each category - stay tuned for the announcement!
 
Besides the excitement of preparing for the festival, I wanted to share some snapshots from my life.  Enjoy=)
 
Lots of embroidery
 
New Carharrt coat!  So wonderful ♥
 
Scrumptious fabric
 
Zillions of needlebooks
 
Making wreaths
 
Baking spritz cookies - recipe coming soon!
 
Romping in the snowdrifts
 
Happy Saturday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're about to make my day! Thanks so much for leaving a comment - I absolutely love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...